Warm up (before organized practice)
- Clear out drill with 3 boats
- Mark 1 Admiral-in-middle
- Red Team Can’t talk during race
- switch crews (Red & Black). Red Crews call race
- Develop known “Template” communication
- One boat does one known thing all the time
- All know what to do without talking during given situations
- Red ahead. Cover in a 1-3-6, 2-3-5, 1-4-5
- Boat Handling
- normal stuff
- FTL 2-whistle LUFF starts.
- 1. Follow the leader.
- 2. when you hear 2 whistles, go head to wind and stop boat.
- 3. one whistle means “go”, which is either go into a tacking drill or a race.
- Team Racing
- FTL starts & first beats
- Some practice starts
|With Coach White|