NO SAILING TODAY
Meet after school in Teel 302 at 2:45, preferably dressed for working out.
- Go over TR Playbook together, and some things we talked about over the winter.
- Divide up into teams and begin to discuss communication. Develop team terms, who says what when, etc. Begin to develop a Red Team playbook (mostly for communication terms) and a Black Team (Champ Camp) playbook.
- Play Final Beat & First Beat scatter and have each team member call the ball at least once. Rules are:
- You have to make the call RIGHT AWAY. Waiting doesn’t help
- Each player does this:
- we are winning or losing / speed up or slow down the game
- critical focus
- communicate & execute\
- Work out in Gym for 45 minutes minimum AS A TEAM.