Practice Today (Coach Bernard may well alter the JV lineup and will rotate sailors in out on the water )
FOCUS: Light air tuning, weight trim & boat handling. Light air tactics involve fighting hard for clear air
EVERYONE Together Today
- Warm up with whomever’s out there early
- tacking, winds-prints, practice starts, etc. Stops & Starts
- Work on light air speed, tuning, weight trim and boat handling
- Rabbit start-> race to weather mark. 3 Whistles ends tacking drill and you race to weather mark. Assess where you are in the fleet and how you can get to the WM as fast as possible. Make goals.
- Wing on/off -> race to leeward gate. Same deal but downwind.
- A few races if possible.
|1||Mariner Fagan||Caroline McNeil||Caroline Bayless|
|2||Maddie Hawkins||Blair Reilly|
|3||Sam Bruce||Camille White|
|4||Jordan Bruce||Andrea Riefkohl|
|5||Ryan Wahba||Abby Tindall||Coach boat|
|6||Owen Hennessey||Addi Harris|
|7||Teddy Cromwell||Chase Hilliard|
|8||Marcus Adam||Hayden Lamb|
|9||Christiaan Smith||Maddi Meyer||JV Coach Boat|
|10||Zander King||Benj Damon||Charlie Granitto|
|11||Patrick Dolan||Jack O’Donnell||Rees Tindall|