We will give it a shot today. Same combos as yesterday. Please bring your TR packets. If there’s no wind, we will work on those. JV can derig today tomorrow, or Thursday to finish the 420’s.
Tomorrow’s forecast looks good so we will practice from 1-3:30 PM. You may want to find a place to hang out, this side of the bridge till after Blue Angels settles down. Assuming we can get in a good practice tomorrow, we will meet on campus on Thursday briefly, and get home early so you can get ready to travel.