- BOTH coach boats need to be hauled and cleaned after practice. Ideally we can hose them down. Store SeaHunt in back lot, and the RIB near our shed in the parking lot. We hope to be able to return all our boats to the parking lot today.
- The 505 needs to be properly put away, covered, and all parts returned to it. This is a higher priority than sailing for those that used the boat.
- NO Practice for ANYONE tomorrow.
- Put i420 on double trailer
Final Touches on
- boat handling
- mental preparation
- Some sail number order upwinds and downwinds.
- Gate choice drill
- Practice starts. Work on time/distance assessments, slowing down/holding lane/acceleration in the FJ…. remember to be really good at starting you MUST be able to be thinking and project where you will be, not where you are.
|FJ||Grace’s Coach Boat|
|1||Maddie Hawkins||Abby Tindall|
|2||Mariner Fagan||Ryan Wahba|
|3||Sam Bruce||Addi Harris|
|4||Jordan Bruce||Rees Tindall|
|5||Caroline Bayless||Cole Petrinko|
|6||Zander King||Owen Hennessey|
|7||Teddy Cromwell||Jack O’Donnell||Hayden Lamb|
|8||Patrick Dolan||Chase Hilliard||Alex Brenia|
|9||Raam Fox||Chase O’Malley|
|10||Marcus Adam||Benj Damon||Audrey Klepper|
|505||Andrea Riefkohl||Regan King|