- Prepare for a RACE DAY, with committee boat, flags, and an on-the-water judge. Judge can make penalty calls. You cannot ask for a call from a judge though.
- NW wind in our venue is very tricky. Prepare for unpredictable stuff.
- Head down there, rig up, and head out. NO MEETING. You may go out as soon as you are ready.
- This will be a SCORED race day. Your goal for today should be to use regatta-like conditions to improve your performance this weekend, or in the future. Don’t worry about winning race day; use today as a way to get better.
- We may do a team race or two for our TR Team this weekend….
- Laser guys pack up today!
|6||Teddy Cromwell||Charlie Granitto|
|7||Patrick Dolan||Jack O’Donnell|
|8||Lilly Baker||Anna Howell|
|9||Zander King||Chase W Hilliard|
|10||Nick Garcia||Chris Sixbey|
|11||Thomas Sitzmann||Raam Fox|
|12||Robby Meek||Benjamin Saunders|
|1||Owen Hennessey||Addi Harris|
|2||Maddie Hawkins||Ryan Wahba|
|3||Jordan Bruce||Rees Tindall|
|4||Sam Bruce||Cole Petrinko|
|5||Ella May Corckran||Alex Brenia|
|6||Kyle Reinecke||Chase O’Malley|
|Beckman Coach Boat|