- W/NW wind, went WNW right at start of first general recall. RC then made a big starting line and moved the weather marks left enough to make a decent upwind leg.
- Seemed today that the way the course geometry set up, the middle/left was favored on the first beat in all 4 races. Downwind also going right, early and mid, was almost never bad, but on the final downwind leg you had to be willing to separate inside in any new wind to gain.
- Many boats were pretty far off the line today. A few were close and on it most races, but that was really only boat 3,2, and 1. I set a big line today to give you a lot of options…. and a lot of choices to make. You should really find a place on a line this big, so there is no excuse not to be going fast in a lane on the line today.
- Overthinking today = bad
- sailing on the lifted tack but away from pressure = bad
- foot to pressure, sail in a header to pressure, sail in bad air for bit to make better course gains = good
- Really work hard to understand the race course, it’s peculiarities, and how you can achieve in it.
|PLACE||Boat #||NAME||RACE 1||2||3||4||TOTAL|
|1||3||Sam Bruce||Addi Harris||1||1||1||3||6|
|2||12||Thomas Sitzmann||Raam Fox||2||3||3||2||10|
|3||2||Jordan Bruce||Rees Tindall||3||2||4||6||15|
|4||10||Robby Meek||Chase W Hilliard||5||5||8||1||19|
|5||1||Mariner Fagan||Ryan Wahba||4||4||2||10||20|
|6||9||Teddy Cromwell||Charlie Granitto||8||6||4||9||27|
|7||7||Zander King||Hayden Lamb||7||7||5||8||27|
|8||4||Jack O’Donnell||Anna Howell||9||6||10||5||30|
|9||11||Kyle Reinecke||Cole Petrinko||6||8||9||9||32|
|10||8||Patrick Dolan||Alex Brenia||10||10||7||7||34|
|11||6||Nick Garcia||Chris Sixbey||11||11||11||11||44|