- Crew boat handling focus on roll tacks, acceleration especially at the start, & sail trim, upwind and downwind (in FJ and in 420).
- Fleet race tactics in action.
- Practice Starts with video on a few boats. Discuss what you need to do together to accelerate and hold lane. Very often this is the most crucial part of the race.
- Final beat Drill. FTL in ascending SNO, round mark on whistle and race to a leeward gate, then execute a final beat. Keep your +/-. If you don’t know what any of this means, ask.
- Finish Downwind Drill: After FB drill, FTL in same SNO you were just in. Round mark to start final DW to a finish line.
- If in top 4: Stay in top 4
- If in middle 4: move up 1-2
- If in back 4: move up 2-3
|7||Teddy Cromwell||Alex Brenia||Lila Gibson|
|8||Patrick Dolan||Chase O’Malley|
|9||Owen Hennessey||Andrea Riefkohl|
|10||Kyle Reinecke||Anna Howell||OUT|
|11||Chase W Hilliard||Cole Petrinko||Brooke Arnold|
|12||Jack O’Donnell||Regan King||Hayden Lamb|
|1||Mariner Fagan||Ryan Wahba|
|2||Maddie Hawkins||Jordan Bruce|
|3||Sam Bruce||Addi Harris|
|4||Zander King||Rees Tindall|
|5||Thomas Sitzmann||Raam Fox|
|6||Robby Meek||Lilly Baker|