Team Race Wednesday (if wind)
- We may get our magic Magothy easterly today, and if so, we will team race. Either way, PLEASE haul the “Admirals” whaler.
- Black/Blue TR around course.
- Red/Green Normal TR start to mark 1. Then, get in a 1,2,3,4,5,6. Chase to Mark 3. End drill around mark 3. Repeat 3 times. Like to try Red in a 1-4-6 as well if there’s time. Red, please discuss your thoughts on chase plays downwind, and 1-4-6 strategy..
- Maybe a full team race for Red/green
If no wind (and in a few of these even if there is wind)
- Team Workout: team calisthenics run by Your Captains
- Haul non-working coach boat right away (“Admirals” whaler), deliver to South Shore Marine.
- Go over ALL FJ’s. Remember Friday to remove bent/damaged FJ mast so we can quickly put the new one in on Saturday morning.
- Pack up all i420’s and tie down trailer; make ready for travel.
- Make sure BOTH FJ and 420 jibs ALL have new sheets. Coil and store all old sheets.
- check ALL boats everywhere; universals, tape, rings, hiking strap tie down lines, etc. In fact, I will bring a boat checklist to be used on ALL 18 boats.
- Clean out shed, add hanging racks for ropes, move tools and some inventory into the Tiny House.
- empty trash
- clean out behind shed
- Make docking lines for all coach boats/ work on Pontoon boat…clean, etc.
|1||Mariner Fagan||Ryan Wahba||Coach Boat|
|2||Jordan Bruce||Raam Fox|
|3||Sam Bruce||Addi Harris|
|4||Patrick Dolan||Hayden Lamb|
|5||Nick Garcia||Cole Petrinko||Riley Condon|
|6||Jack O’Donnell||Audrey Klepper|
|7||Teddy Cromwell||Lila Gibson|
|8||Kyle Reinecke||Anna Howell|
|9||Robby Meek||Regan King|
|10||Zander King||Lilly Baker||OUT|
|11||Thomas Sitzmann||Andrea Riefkohl||Brooke Arnold|
|12||Owen Hennessey||Alex Brenia||Rees Tindall|
|FJ||Chase W Hilliard|