Workout Challenge #1: Friday 4/10/2020 — Tuesday @ 1500, 4/14/2020
PLEASE READ and DO THIS CORRECTLY.
- Create seven (7) workout routines (push ups, sit ups, etc.). Tailor them to you and to making you a better sailor. You will do THREE (3) sets of each. Count how many reps you do of each. For example, if you choose push-ups, do 3 sets, and maybe you do 30, 20, and 15. That is a TOTAL of 65 for that day. This is important for calculating.
- Devise an aerobic/cardio day, or simply come up with 7 different workout routines.
- Alternate workout routines every other day.
- BE HONEST about what you do, and do not do.
- Now, go to our Sailing Team Workout Challenge Spreadsheet, and carefully fill in your workout routine. I have done mine in advance as a guide. Fill in your seven (7) workouts, saving the last (bottom) row (which is gray) for your cardio.
- FILLING IN THE SPREADSHEET DAILY. Your names are listed in first-name alphabetical order.
- Fill in the total reps you did of that workout each day.
- For cardio, fill in the TOTAL MINUTES you did whatever cardio you did. See image below for reference