LAUNCH COACH BOAT. Do NOT block accessway to ramp before getting the coach boat out first so we can launch it. Feel free to begin launching with 5-6 people as soon as possible.
Wind might die on us, so we will launch the coach boat and get right out on the water.
Normal warm-ups to start if we get out quickly (focusing on Practice 1, and also 360 turns), and we may do several practice (fleet race) starts with everyone. If possible, we may bring out the magic carpet for our extra crews and make that the committee boat end of a permanent start line.
TR Practice Today:
- practice starts (a few maybe)
- First beats, work again on blending fleet race/speed with winning teamwork.
- 1st offset: pig in middle with your team. Do three each, everyone gets to be the Pig. Here’s where you work on boat control, acceleration and slowing under pressure
- DW combo today: Red 1,2,6
- Then we will organize upwind of Mark 3 in a RED 1,4,6 FTL and go at it from Mark 3 to however long as the game is close.