– Red made some unforced, avoidable foul errors. Please work hard on not making unforced fouls; this disrupts our team play
– Overall good sailing. Remember to team race when you can, and do NOT TR when you don’t have to, or if team racing helps the other team
– As we discussed, superior and flawless boat handling makes the difference when 2 good teams meet.
– Crews need to step up communication and anticipation, especially downwind. Information feeding is critical and anticipating what can/will/might happen is absolutly essential. You should have a headache after a day of team racing.
Today we will work on
- 2nd offset & Final Beat communication/balance in ordered pairs
- We will do the Balance Drill if there’s time at the end
- Downwind combos looking for team work and communication