Today, we will work on boats. Here’s a list of to-do’s, among other things:
- clean up the marina, especially our area, and ask the marina staff where we can help clean up more.
- move all rudder heads up to higher pin hole
- re-rig halyards and blocks
- remove all sails for the weekend and put in shed
- tie 420’s to their dollies with the bow lines
- fill buckets with water
- secure FJ’s on their dollies
- make sure ALL dolly tires are filled with air including FJ’s
- drain FJ’s of water
- put as many FJ’s on the holster line as possible.
- move boats away from water as much as possible, back around and near the shed
- throw away remaining rotten covers and sails behind the shed
- very unhappy with the way the marina was left yesterday. Pretty embarrassing, especially after we’ve already received complaints about the bathrooms and you’ve been addressed about it. I hope I don’t have to clean up for you again.
- boats not put away near fence, randomly everywhere and in the way
- not all boats on buckets
- tons of garbage on the ground: food, clothes, cardboard, etc.
- gate left wide open