KEEP A CLOSE eye on the weather. Its very unstable/unsettled. We are still ON for today, but we will cancel if a storm pops up.
Things to do:
- Move coach boat either back out of the water or to a slip (will know soon which to do)
- make sure 420’s are angled up so they drain
- bail out any water in the FJ’s
- Make docking lines for the coach boats
- make new mark-to-anchor lines.
Today we will attempt the run. If the temp/heat index is too high, we will call off.
We will then run the first Senior-Led Sailing Team Olympiad.
We will NOT sail today.
Practice should end a little early today. maybe by 1700-1715