- Goal today is to get to know the venue and check out the local FJ’s. The more you can learn/remember about SSA, their old FJ’s, the venue, rigging, etc.today, the less you will have to do on Saturday. According to the regatta rotation, we are sailing FJ’s 100% of the time in the first round-robin.
- On-the-water goals consist of developing better communication and unspoken team-work; it may be difficult to hear each other if it’s windy out there today so you must visually adapt and play as a team. Also want to work on:
- Balancing if/when necessary
- crew involvement
- fleet race whenever possible
- be decisive and urgent. Today is a practice so not too much….
- A few switches that may happen
- Caroline <-> Marcus
- Maddie<-> Mariner
- We’ll see.
|1||Jordan Bruce||Andrea Riefkohl|
|2||Mariner Fagan||Ryan Wahba|
|3||Sam Bruce||Raam Fox|
|4||Maddie Hawkins||Marcus Adam|
|5||Caroline Bayless||Abby Tindall|
|6||Owen Hennessey||Rees Tindall|