Mark Rounding & Team Race Practice Day
- Mark rounding discussion (before we go out)
- M.R. Drill 1: rabbit start, tack on whistle. 3 whisltes means race to a WM rounding and offset rounding.
- M.R. Drill 2: dw wing on/off, 3 whistles means race to a leeward gate and round it.
- Team Racing
- FTL starts today (no normal starts). An FTL start is one where you follow the coach boat in alternating colors Red-Green-Red-Green-Red-Green, then when whistle blows you go.
- When 2 teams are racing each other, we will do a 2 on 2 with the remaining color and Jack/Lilly. So we will have a 3 on 3 and a 2 on 2 going on most of the day. I will stop or reset games that are not close if need be. Will try to do full TR digital N.
- Today is a day to work on passbacks and recognition-execution, focusing especially on crew work and crew involvement in the game.
|1||Sam Bruce||Addi Harris||Ryan Wahba|
|2||Thomas Sitzmann||Raam Fox|
|3||Zander King||Chase W Hilliard|
|4||Jack O’Donnell||Lilly Baker||Coach Boat 2|
|5||Nick Garcia||Ben Saunders||Chris Sixbey|
|7||Jordan Bruce||Rees Tindall|
|8||Teddy Cromwell||Hayden Lamb|
|9||Kyle Reinecke||Cole Petrinko|
|10||Owen Hennessey||Alex Brenia|
|11||Robby Meek||Ella May Corckran|
|12||Patrick Dolan||Chase O’Malley||OUT|