- focus on RED team for communication, teamwork, balance, and putting it together as a group.
- focus on CREW involvement in team racing calls.
- I will try several TR combinations of skippers, crews, etc. We are bringing 10 sailors to the MDISA Qualifier.
- I would like to try a few normal varsity skippers as RED TR crews.
- Kyle and Jack should switch crews as shown in roster below off and on. We are bringing 6 sailors to the JV Championship.
- If you are on the DAY OFF/OUT list, you are free today; no practice for you.
Boat handling warm-up (everyone)
- FTL (make sure you separate into FJ/420 lines), control boat and speed. 2 whistles = STOP immediately. hold place, stay where you are relative to boats in front and back of you. 2 more whistles = go.
- upwind windsprint: 3 whistles = 360, 4 whistles = 720
- downwind windsprint: 3 whistles = 360. 4 whistles = STOP BOAT
- 420’s will go off the line fleet racing. After each drill we will swap out GREEN 420’s into BLACK FJ’s
- Then FJ teams will do team racing:
- stop at mark 1-2, reset into unstable combos and TR Downwind.
- Stop at marks 3-4 if not close.
- unstable final beat combos.
|1||Ella May Corckran|
|4||Coach Boat 2|
|7||Jack O’Donnell||Hayden Lamb||<-Anna Howell|
|8||Kyle Reinecke||Lilly Baker||<-Chase O’Malley|
|10||Teddy Cromwell||Charlie Granitto|
|11||Robby Meek||Alex Brenia|
|12||Thomas Sitzmann||Raam Fox||OUT /DAY OFF|
|1||Mariner Fagan||Ryan Wahba||Nick Garcia|
|2||Maddie Hawkins||Cole Petrinko||Ben Saunders|
|3||Sam Bruce||Addi Harris|
|4||Jordan Bruce||Rees Tindall|
|5||Owen Hennessey||Andrea Riefkohl|
|6||Zander King||Chase W Hilliard|