- warm up with normal boat handling drills… do your own pig in middle
- final beat passback/balance drill (short leg). We will go over this.
- downwind Pig in middle — upwind pig in middle
- 420’s practice boathandling on own, and also make sure crews in coach boats rotate in and get to sail
- FJ practice a few races, or legs of races. Focus on FINAL BEAT cover schemes, along with Final Beat chase plays
- Weekend TR teams make a point to get in the boat with each of your potential crews below.
WORK to DO when/if no wind or when we come in:
- Shelve 5&6 out in back lot
- if no wind, rig up 3 i420’s.
- empty trash bin outside our shed
- Go over every single boat and create a list of parts needed, things wrong or right…
|4||Coach Boat 2|
|8||Chase W Hilliard||Hayden Lamb|
|9||Teddy Cromwell||Alex Brenia|
|10||Kyle Reinecke||Lilly Baker|
|11||Ella May Corckran||Cole Petrinko|
|1||Mariner Fagan||Ryan Wahba||Brooke Arnold|
|2||Jordan Bruce||Rees Tindall||Nick Garcia|
|3||Sam Bruce||Addi Harris||Chris Sixbey|
|4||Teddy Cromwell||Alex Brenia||Ben Saunders|
|5||Zander King||Andrea Riefkohl||Anna Howell|
|6||Thomas Sitzmann||Raam Fox||Patrick Dolan|