RED/BLACK vs. BLUE/GREEN OLYMPIAD
- Come up with a team name.
- FIRST GAME: 1-2 Fleet/Team races. Lowest combined score wins. Your combined points in this “fleet” race, to win, must be lower than 39. (50,000 points)
- Relay Race. You will choose your batting order, and then race around a very short course going opposite directions around the course. First team to get all 6 boats around the course wins. (30,000 points)
- Tennis Ball Courier Challenge. Each team will have 6 boats in this game. The object is to get your tennis ball to a around a mark and back. You can simply sail the ball around and back, but remember that throwing the ball is far faster than sailing. Strategize accordingly. (75,000 points)
- Rudderless Match Race. Choose 2 players from your team to sail 1 boat. This will be a match race. (100,000 points).
|2||MacKenzie Getz||Natalie King|
|4||Ella May||Lila Gibson|
|9||Chris M.||Helena English||Coach Boat|