- Change immediately into running gear.
- Then, start rigging your boats as per below, and get as much done rigging as you can before I arrive.
- We will then do the run.
- We will launch a coach boat before launching sailboats
- On the water we will do simple upwind tacking and downwind gybing drills
- Upwind, 1 whistle is tack, 2 whistles are stop/start, 3 whistles is race to next objective (normally a mark)
- Downwind, 1 whistle is wing on/off; 2 whistles are gybe to wing on
|1||Thomas Sitzmann||Annie Lapides|
|2||Robby Meek||Lydia Saunders|
|3||Kyle Reinecke||Maura McPartlin|
|4||Ava Cornell||John Szynal|
|5||Will Friedell||Scarlett Harris|
|6||Chris McCollum||Jack Lefever-Farino|
|7||Nate Long||Helena English|
|8||Julia Hlousek||Jed Lory|
|9||Annie Sitzmann||Reese Corckran|
|10||Alex Baker||Kate Castleberry|
|11||Charlotte MacDonald||Lilly Baker|
|12||Mackenzie Getz||Natalie King|