- work on/repair trolleys today
- Possibly bring Pontoon boat over and haul out
- Remember our practice themes
- 1 = body mechanics/boat handling
- 2 = sail trim
- 3 = tactics/strategy/ etc.
- 4 = fun/developmental
- Practice 3: Starting line practice
- stops/starts: Work on down-speed sail trim. Do NOT break rule 42.
- Practice starts; maybe rolling 3 minute or similar. Never stop planning and positioning
- 1-minute rule will be on for most every start
- Practice 3: Survivor
- very short course. Just have to be top 5 in the first race, top 3 in the second, and then win the last one.
- Practice 4: Crew Skipper (if time)
- Practice 1 & 2: Rudderless
Emma Fritz / Alex(?)