- PRACTICE IS ON
- If you are bored, you can check our Magothy River Weather Station (located on my dock). Right now there’s a nice northerly.
- Give Mackenzie time on way out and way in to skipper
- 420’s will have a 2 on 2 tournament. Warm up with “pig in middle”s
- Black & Red do Pig-in Middle warm-up. Round a mark to go upwind and pass back the opponent as quickly as you can. Then round a mark to go downwind, same thing. Work with your partner on predictive, intuitive boat-handling
- RED: What to do in a 1-5-6 at mark 3. Talk about it, and then we will do several mark three 1-5-6 approaches, with different gaps, all the way to the finish if necessary
|FJ||Sitz Coach Boat|