- Practice tomorrow (Friday) will be a Captains-led Workout On Campus. You will be done on campus by 1700 at the latest.
- We are going to haul my RIB either before or after practice today. Help would be great.
- White Laser must go on Severn Racks out in the back lot today.
- Haul “Admirals” whaler at the end of practice today
- yesterday was fun. Do you want to organize a formal one (many years ago we had several teachers come out and sail)
- We may do some heavy-air crew substitutions today
- medium/breezy boat handling
- weight trim fore/aft
- hiking positions
- body movements upwind and downwind
- If not very windy, we may do a few team races or TR drills
- balance drill (keep the 1-2)
- passbacks downwind, combos downwind
- we’ll see
|Chris M.||swap in skippering|